Hello,

We started a community garden two years ago in Norfolk, VA. We received
a small grant and were able to develop about 30 family plots, which we
offer to interested families for "free", in exchange for working 2-3
volunteer hours per week.  However, we have not had much luck generating
interest in the community, and after two years only have six families!
We have knocked on doors, gone to local civic league meetings, written
articles in the local online paper, and put up flyers at the farmer's
market. My question is, what have you done to promote your community
garden?

Thank you,

Suzy Stelmaszek  LEED AP

TYMOFF+ MOSS ARCHITECTS

512 Botetourt Street

Norfolk, VA  23510

757.627.0013 x 16

757.319.7105 mobile

www.tmarchitects.com <http://www.tmarchitects.com>

which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, business-confidential
and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any use, review,
retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action
taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this
in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of this
company.