Hello,

The following message was sent to me from the West Palm Beach, Fl., area.
If anyone is intersted please contact me at your convenience.

We have 8 sheep that we would like to tade for a milking cow or money if no
cow is available.

4 of the sheep are registered Shetland sheep with beautiful wool.There is
1eweand one 2010 baby ewe and two 2011 baby ewes(The Ewe and ram were bought
for around $600.00 each)

There is a large Dorper Ewe and her spring baby that is crossed with a
Shetland.

There is a Jacobs 4 horn Ewe(she is blind in one eye, he came to us that
way) She is very sweet and a great mom. She even let us milk her.

There is the Jacobs ewe's ram. He is handsome and impressive looking.

We would like to see them go to a great home. They are fat and healthy. We
shear them twice a year and the give beautiful wool. They don't have any
problems giving birth

I will attach pictures of them along with a picture of the Shetlands father.

Hillary

Naturally,

Dina  Clingman-Bell

AGvocacy

(561)762-1271

http://agvocacy.org

http://twitter.com/AGvocacy

http://nutricula-u.com/

We must remember that one determined person can make a significant
difference and that a small group of determined  people can change the
course of history.  Sonia Johnson