Dear All,

There are a number of people in the USA and India who want to accelerate our
student's realization
of a more planetary perspective on things, both to inspire greater love and
respect for the earth and
God's children's outside national borders, but also to prepare the way for
our youth to becoming
sufficiently prepared to take on work roles in countries and cultures beyond
there own.

With the miracle of the internet we can now provide our youth with occasions
to communicate
with one another around hands on learning experience in edible playgrounds,
community and
family gardens, aquaponic experiments, and so forth.

Here is a letter from a MIlwaukee School Principal that captures the spirit
of this vision:

I am with a Milwaukee Partnership School that is currently in the infancy
stages of a partnership with Sweet Water.  I am still waiting to hear if we
will receive funding to support our first year in partnership.  I am very
interested in a pen pal opportunity as we are trying to connect our students
locally and globally to better understand their roles and responsibilities
as agents of change in the world around them.  We are looking for
opportunities and resources to make what our students are learning in the
classroom relevant to community and world and this may be one piece we could
tie in to both English and Social Studies curriculum with the potential to
skype evenJ .

Let me know if you would be interested in having further conversations.  I
look forward to hearing from you!

Debi Harry-Principal

Grandview High School
Milwaukee, Wi.
*
Let us know if you'd like to brainsntorm this!
*
Godsil