Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 14:41:33 -0500
From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifa...@gmail.com>
To: Community Gardens USA <community_garden@list.communitygarden.org>
Subject: [Community_garden] yields

Some one wanted info on yields per 1000 ft?.  I just found this url:
urbandesignlab.columbia.edu/sitefiles/file/urban_agriculture_nyc.pdf

Very interesting.  urbandesinglab. columbia.edu/  sitefiles'file/
 urban_agriculture_nyc. pdf

I am spreading the  second copy out and hope one gets recieved.

Ken H