Like D.J. and Roxanne, I have contacted vladis...@commoncircle.com and asked him not to flood every listserv with his constant and never ending marketing and was basically told by him to f___ off!... They seem to feel that they can do unlimited marketing on every listserv they can find and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

I am a certified Permaculture Designer and I find their Ponzi-scheme behavior totally inappropriate. Hopefully the listserv monitors will pick up on this ongoing abuse and remove them from the listservs!

jp

re: Is there any one else who feels these solicitations are inappropriate?

I have requested numerous times to be deleted from Common Circle's email list, yet continue to get these because I am subscribed to the urban ag list.

Thanks
DJ Smith

Yes, I feel they are intrusive also. And what is worse, I also get them numerous times from other urban ag lists I belong to.
--Roxanne