Happy Food Day!  In a recent NYC community garden survey, 94.7% of community
gardeners polled grow tomatoes.  Most gardeners we know grow tomatoes and
know there is nothing like a garden fresh tomato.  We might even venture to
say that tomatoes are the gateway plant to gardening.  In honor of Food Day,
we invite you to share your tomato story on our Facebook page (why you grow
them, what is your favorite variety, your favorite recipes, etc).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/American-Community-Gardening-Association/208901645813290

Take care,
Staff at ACGA

--