Dear colleagues,

In case you’ve missed hearing about it, we’d like you to add your voice at our
2017 Greenroofs & Walls of the World™ Virtual Summit: Connecting the Planet +
Living Architecture ~ People, Projects & Design:
http://virtual.greenroofs.com/.  Highlighting excellence and lessons learned in
green living architecture, the 4th biennial web-based Virtual Summit will be
held from April 9 - 30, with videos on demand through December 31, 2017.

Learn about the latest projects and developments in vegetated building
envelopes worldwide from avant-garde architects, landscape architects,
designers, educators, and leaders of government who have captured the essence
of living with nature.  Explore current trends in living architecture,
classroom food literacy, certified student workforce training, sustainable
stormwater design, rooftop urban ag and more, from the micro-scale of dwellings
and classrooms to the macro-scale of cities.

For 2017 we are thrilled to have these renowned luminaries as Keynotes:

•             Trailblazing green architect and industrial designer Emilio
Ambasz with award-winning projects in the U.S., Japan, Italy, and across the
world;

•             Noted botanist and researcher Patrick Blanc, PhD, inventor of the
Vertical Garden, or Le Mur Végétal, with over 250 biodiverse designs;

•             Educational, affordable local food systems, and workforce
development innovator Stephen Ritz, responsible for the new National Health,
Wellness and Learning Center at CS 55 in South Bronx and founder of the Green
Bronx Machine;

•             Industry leader Joanne Rodriguez, CSI, CDT, LEED AP, with two
decades of experience working within the building products and construction
communities in the U.S.

How does it work? Simply Register http://virtual.greenroofs.com/register/ and
then starting on April 9, you can start watching videos from either the Agenda
http://virtual.greenroofs.com/agenda/ or the Individual Speaker
http://virtual.greenroofs.com/speakers/ page.

See your favorite Speakers streaming their Q & A's on Facebook Live and via
Twitter over the long Earth Day Weekend: April 21, 22, & 23.  Post your
comments and watch them answer live!

Our commitment to sustainability and accessibility keeps the Registration Fees
super low:

Only $50 for Professionals and $25 for Students, Faculty & Government Employees
& new this year, there’s no charge for access to the Expo Pavilion.

Experience greenroofs & walls and green living infrastructure online with us
and participate in our interactive global social media event.  The Virtual
Summit 2017 is a community destination that allows you to connect with everyone!

Continued success,

Linda S. Velazquez, ASLA, GRP, LEED AP
Greenroofs.com Publisher & Design Consultant
 <http://www.greenroofs.com/> www.greenroofs.com
770.772.7334 office
888.477.1326 toll free & fax
Skype: linda.s.velazquez

 <http://virtual.greenroofs.com/register/> VS2017-main-banner-728-during
Stay connected with us on:  <http://twitter.com/greenroofs> Twitter,
<http://www.facebook.com/greenroofs> Facebook,
<http://www.linkedin.com/groupRegistration?gid=991987> LinkedIn,
<http://www.greenroofs.com/blog> Blog,
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=001_9g4yepN7pekxwerEPzBXg>
 eNewsletter, &  <http://www.youtube.com/user/greenroofsTV> YouTube.

 <http://www.greenroofs.com/> Greenroofs.com is the international greenroof
industry’s resource and online information portal and publisher of
<http://www.greenroofs.com/projects/> The International Greenroof & Greenwall
Projects Database,  <http://www.greenroofs.com/directory.php> The Greenroof &
Greenwall Directory,  <https://www.youtube.com/user/greenroofsTV> greenroofsTV,
the  <http://www.greenroofs.com/TV.htm> Sky Gardens ~ Greenroofs of the World™