Hello,
I recently presented at the conference and became a member of ACGA.  At the
general meeting during the conference, it was announced that board members
were needed.  I volunteered.  As a new member, I would like to know who the
board members are, where they are from and a little something about them.
Also, I would like to see recent minutes from board meetings so I can
understand the organization better.  Where are they posted?  It would be
great if a tab could be added on the website with all of this information.
Thank you~!
--
Monica Clark
Mentor the Garden MentorĀ©