Hi everyone!
Thanks to everyone who expressed interest in this plugin. I've finally
packaged it up and put it up for sale (selling a digital download is not as
simple as I would have expected). Anyway, there's a new plugins page on the
CE site:

http://www.communityengine.org/plugins.html

And you can buy the CE_Facebooker plugin from there. Please note that it
needs the latest version of CE to work (although it *should* work with
anything greater than 0.10.8).

The plugin costs $299.00 USD for a single-site license, and this includes
one year of version upgrades (including bugfixes and improvements). I'm
offering it to early-birds like yourselves for $250!. Obviously, I'll
happily provide you with support over e-mail or chat to make sure you get
the plugin installed successfully.

The plugin includes a reasonably-complete test-suite, as well as
installation instructions in the README.

As I mentioned before, this is a bit of an experiment in 'commercial
plugins' for CE, so thanks for being patient and please let me know if you
have any questions.

Take care,
Bruno