I believe I have all required dependencies installed.

CE was installed via:
rails your_app_name -m http://www.communityengine.org/install_template.rb

I'm unclear if the above approach negates some or all of the published
installation instructions published here:
http://communityengine.org/documentation.html
I assume it negates it all.

The "rake test" seemed to pass, but the `rake community_engine:test`
gave this error:

 1) Error:
test_should_require_login(MonitorshipsControllerTest):
RuntimeError: Called id for nil, which would mistakenly be 4 -- if you
really wanted the id of nil, use object_id
    vendor/plugins/community_engine/app/controllers/
monitorships_controller.rb:5:in `create'
    haml (2.0.9) lib/sass/plugin/rails.rb:19:in `process'
    /vendor/plugins/community_engine/test/functional/
monitorships_controller_test.rb:13:in `test_should_require_login'

rake aborted!
Command failed with status (1): [/opt/local/bin/ruby -I"/Users/name/
comme...]

Thanks,
HW