Hi all,
Just wanted to let you know I'm planning on moving the Rails3 branch over
to using acts_as_taggable_on instead of my fork of
acts_as_taggable_on_steroids. Aato seems to be in active development, and I
like the ability to tag items with contexts. I have a branch up now:

https://github.com/bborn/communityengine/tree/rails3-acts-as-taggable-on

This has passing tests, so it should be ready to go soon, but I'd
appreciate some help testing it on CE integrations that make use of the
tagging functionality (or have customized it). Please let me know if you
find any problems or have questions.

Thanks,
Bruno