You need to make sure you have all the appropriate FriendshipStatuses in
your production database. Looks like you're missing the 'pending' status.
Check the migrations for the one that adds the FriendshipStatuses (while
you're at it, make sure you have all the correct Roles, too). Sounds like
your migrations didn't run correctly.