You should be pretty much set to go. You need to make sure you're using S3
for storing uploads, and that you have an external mail provider configured
(Heroku has a few add ons for that).

This app (https://github.com/bborn/ce-heroku/tree/rails3) is a little old
and out of date, but might be a good starting point for getting the Rails3
branch on heroku (if someone feels like updating it to the latest versions
of CE and Rails, I'd buy you a cookie).

Thanks
Bruno