Hi All

    I'm trying to setup a simple CE based site and deploy to Heroku.  I
have the app up and running on Heroku - but the problem I'm having is the
app seems to be ignoring my APP_URL setting (APP_URL =
"http://myappname.herokuapp.com";) which I added at the bottom of
config/environments/production.rb - right before the final 'end'.  Its
ignoring this setting because even after restarting the app - my activation
emails (which are being sent correctly) still have url's which contain the
'example.com' domain as opposed to my 'http://myappname.herokuapp.com'
domain.

    I'm sure the answer is simple - but it is eluding me.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Dave