Salam Sharaf,
  This is me Bayan Abu Shawar if you still remember. In fact it is a good idea
if you apply it in any Arabic corpus, but i am not sure what will be the aim of
doing this to Qur'an? Ok you extract the content words but they are not appear
in the same order as it in Qur'an, so it's like you extract content words from
different souras and merge it together. may be i am not familiar with world
cloud, but because it is Qur'an we should be careful. If the aim is to extract
th content word, then for example see how these words are used nowadays in
different Arabic corpra like media one, comparing language of Qur'an with other
ones, and do other useful statistics, this will be good. I am just worry about
the way result appear in the link u sent us, just because it is qur'an, may be
you could presented in a different way. What do you think?

Good luck,
Bayan