FYI

Mahmoud Abu Nasser

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tim Mahrt <tmah...@illinois.edu>
Date: Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 11:11 PM
Subject: ILLS 2
To: ling-dep...@listserv.illinois.edu

All,
The ILLS 2 conference submission deadline has been extended until February
28th.  The ILLS 2 conference is a student conference organized by the LSO.
We would really appreciate if you encouraged your students to submit
abstracts and to spread the word to professors in other departments and
schools.  Although ILLS 2 will be located here in Lucy Ellis, presenters
have the option of giving their talk remotely, so distance is no problem in
this conference!

We welcome submissions on any topic pertaining to Linguistics but special
consideration will be given to those relevant to the theme for this year:
Novel Technologies and Methodologies for Linguistics Research.

For more information please visit the conference website:
http://ills.linguistics.illinois.edu

And feel free to distribute the conference poster, which should be appearing
in FLB shortly:
http://ills.linguistics.illinois.edu/current/images/ills2_8.5by11d.png

Please let me or one of my co-chairs (CCed here) if you have any questions.
Thank you,
Tim

Tim Mahrt
University of Illinois