Salamu Alaykum Muhammad,

Thanks for your interest in the Quranic Arabic Corpus, as well as the
positive feedback - its very encouraging!

I've also noticing that the Arabic search doesn't always work on
certain browsers. Could you try switching in / out of Internet
Explorer and let me know if this works? Inshallah we can fix this
browser issue in the next version of the website.

w/salam,

-- Kais