Hello,

I am in Cairo for the INFOS conference on these dates (arriving
tomorrow, Saturday 27 and flying back to London on Wednesday 31). It
would great to know if any other AI or Arabic NLP researchers are also
attending this conference. I'm especially interested in meeting up to
discuss collaboration on future ideas, and finding out about other
related research.

A submission has been accepted to INFOS 2010 which I will be presenting:

"A Dependency Treebank of the Quran using Traditional Arabic Grammar"
Kais Dukes and Tim Buckwalter

infos2010.fci.cu.edu.eg/uploadCamera2010/Kais.Dukes/qadt-infos2010.pdf

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards,

-- Kais

Language Research Group