Hi Mohamed,

My apologies for the delayed response. The Quranic Arabic Corpus, and it's
parent site quran.com, are now among the top Quran websites worldwide on the
internet, in use by thousands of people each day. As such, I receive a large
volume of e-mail regarding the Quranic Arabic Corpus website, and I am
unable to response to all of these in a timely manner, if at all.

With regards to the ontology, I am afraid that since this is a work in
progress, it is not yet available for download. You can access the ontology
online through the website at present at the following URL.

http://corpus.quran.com/ontology.jsp

I don't expect any other material to be released for the ontology for the
time being. I hope that helps answer your question, and I am glad to know
that you are finding the Quranic Arabic Corpus website useful!

Kind Regards,

-- Kais Dukes
Language Research Group
http://www.kaisdukes.com