Hello,
 I'm new to this list. I've recently bought a Macintosh SE with 4mb
 ram/20mb SCSI-HD (10€) working perfectly with System 7.0.1
 (downloaded from apple). I was wondering where can I find some free/
 obsolete programming tools for the SE (assembler, C or pascal
 compiler) to build applications directly on it. I've been trying to
 find MacAsm or an early release of MPW that runs on SE. I've heard
 that there were also MDS (macintosh development tools) but I've been
 unable to find any of them on the net. Any help / link / image disk
 will be appreciated.

 Thank you in advance.