Crib 3000 (aka Crib 3K) by Slovis Software is a fine shareware ($12)
cribbage game.  Has skunks and double skunks--I don't know "race to seven",
but it allows you to play any "best of" series.  It also has different
computer opponents (and they really do have different styles of play).  You
can also set it up for really fast play.

Oh yeah. . .and it'll run on an SE/30 (OS 7).

http://www.slovis.com/products.html

Joe