Um, I went dumpster diving a while back several times...

I picked up a MAC SE compact mac, it has the internal HDD and the Floppy
drive, both seem to work, it has OS 6.0 on it I think, is there anything
useful I can get this mac to do, I think its like the coolest thing ever!
 Also I have another one (not an SE an older model, but its no infront of
me righ tnow so I dont remember which one specifically, I think it had
512K of RAM?) that doesn't have a HDD in it, just the Floppy, it starts
up and everything but can't find any sytem software, does anyone know
what I need to get to make it function?  Oh yeah the one without system
software also has a funny keyboard and mouse port, the keyboard port
looks like a phone plug jack and the mouse port look slike a reversed
serial port from a PEE CEE, I wasn't fortunate enough to find the mouse
and keyboard for it in the dumpster, so I think it is kinda useless
without those?

My Mac SE has 4 MB of RAM and I think it has the 20 MB SCSI HDD in it.  I
tried hookinh up a CDROM and then a HDD to its scsi port but it got
pissed so I backed off, anyone know of things to enhance its storage?
Also what is the upper system limit on it without any funky patches and
wierd playings with the systom software?

-Joe