Well,
I checked out the SE/30 and Classic, the SE/30 has a Radius card in the
upgrade slot, it says on a label on it 256K or somehting ruther, I closed
it up and forgot exactly what it said, does anyone know what this card is
or what I need to get you guys to find out?  The SE/30 has 5 MB of RAM,
and it looks like 4*1MB simms and 4*256KB simms, how much ram can this
bad boy take?  The Classic when first booted up gave me the sad mac, then
after shutting it off and back on it comes up with the grey screen and
just the mouse cursor and sits there, I don't know what its doing.  I
checked to make sure the jumper on the ram expansion card was on no simms
installed because there were none on it, its so simple a machine I'm not
sure what else coudl be wrong...

-Joe