I think the compact mac bug has bitten me...

HARD...

anyways, I currently have a plus, SE [800KB], SE FDHD, SE/30, classic,
and classic II [Traded my PB 520C for this one, was it worth it?]  I
would liek to get a color classic to round this out, and would like a
color classic II but I think someone would want quite a bit for a CCII?
anyone have a color classic they would like to sell cheap, or trade
something for?  I would trade my PB 540C for a color clasic II like,
RIGHT NOW...

-Joe

P.S. I feel a lot better now that I got that all out of my system...
P.P.S. It's too bad the CCII isn't as powerful as the SE/30, or more
powerful for that matter...
P.P.P.S.  So far I have rescued EVERY SINGLE compact mac I own [cept the
CII] from a dumpster, so sad :-(