sorry, I was making a joke abou tthe LC being weak sauce...

> Hi,
> I have an LC here, its quite a weak sauce machine, even when compared to
> my compacts, and I was wondering, because I already stole the HDD out of
> it for a compact, if the system RAM in it and video RAM in it could be
> used for any compacts?  it seems to me it might be different because ou
> only need two RAM sticks to fill a bank and not four like in the
> compacts...
>
> does anyone know if I can use any of its parts to help out any compacts,
> including the classic and classic II?
>
> -Joe

EXCUSE ME?!?!!?

Weak Sauce? It's got a 68020/16 in it. Twice as fast as a Plus or SE or
Classic. It does color. It can be fitted with an Apple II card and cable
to run Apple II software, thru a 5-1/4 inch drive. AND has a port for an
Apple Joystick.

With all the inits and cdevs available out there, I happen to think the LC
is more like a strong aspic than a weak sauce......

=^)

Jeff