Hi all,
I just bought a 8 GB HDD for my lombard, but its too thick to fit inside my laptop, so
since I have a BUNCH of compacts, I figured maybe I can stick it inside my SE/30,
remove its HDD and put another floppy in it, so it has two floppies and a laptop 8GB
HDD in it.

First question, what OS do I need to run for it to recognize the 8 GB HDD in one
partition?

Secondly, its an IDE laptop drive, does anyone know where I can get the thingamajig I
need to make this drive work on the SCSI bus in the SE/30?

I have a 512, 128k/plus, SE, SE HDFD, SE/30, Mystic G4 tower, and a 8500/G3 400, 2
IIFX's, IICI, LC, 2 7100/66, WGS 7250/120, 2 lombard PBG3, and a broken Pismo...

-Joe

www.kuleinc.com
www.kulehosting.com
www.kulemac.com