On a similar note...Does anyone know how to share a connection with a
Mac SE/30 that has an ethernet card?  I would like to be able to
connect it to my Linux box that has two network cards installed.  One
of the cards has a connection to the network, and I would like Linux
to allow traffic to be shared with the other ethernet card so I can
plug my Mac into it.  I did some searching online, but couldn't find
any clear guides to doing this.

Thanks,
Thomas