That sounds a lot like an analogue board problem, either in the monitor or the
power supply. The motherboard is possibly fine, but it equally could have
been fried as a result of the power supply fault. You will probably need to
either source a replacement analogue board or attempt to fix it yourself
(I've never dealt with CC's before so I've got no idea how viable that is)

Richard