Sylvain,

You can extend this pretty easily by doing 2 or more simulations at a
time.

The trade-off is very good for doing this although not 100%.    I HAVE
to do this for Lazarus because I have very little memory in my machine.
I believe I'm doing 8 simulations at a time in order to use about 1/8th
of the memory.

- Don