Antoine de Maricourt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I can develop very quickly 'quick and dirty' code to test new ideas
> in C++, and recode it in a very clean / organized / modular / robust
> ... code later if needed. This ability is not coming from the
> programming langage itself...

I beg to differ. If you compare something like C, C++, Java, C# and
the like: Yes, then you are right. But there are languages like
Python, Ruby, Scheme, Smalltalk, especially Common Lisp and
more. These dynamic languages allow for a quite different working
style and you easily can experiment and at the same time get really
good, modular and robust code.

--
Until the next mail...,
Stefan.