How many simulations per move in the 2300 version?  I think you older
version did about 70,000, and your weaker versions do 3000, 5000, or 10000.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sylvain Gelly
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 2:22 AM
To: computer-go
Subject: Re: [computer-go] reign of terror

Hello,
this version plays on a 4 processors machine, so there is limited access.
For the moment, I let only play limited versions of MoGo on cgos, so that I
can run several on only one machine. This takes little resources and I get
interesting statistics. It will play again if new opponents come.

Sylvain