On 1/22/07, Vlad Dumitrescu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Lukasz,

On 1/22/07, Łukasz Lew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Few interesting things has happened so I decided to announce new version:

I have a few observations:

* in order to make libgoboard compile under cygwin I had to rename
"const float infinity", it wasn't used and there is a clash with
infinity() from math.h

Thanks, I will fix it.

* running playout_test_opt on Ubuntu Linux gives a weird result, looks
like an overflow of some kind: from 200000 playouts, black wins 85732
and white wins 3213567648 or 3219491824 or some number in that
neighbourhood.

Which version?
What about engine_opt / engine_debug / playout_test_debug?

Maybe it is not initialized properly. Can You print the value before
any playout?

On Cygwin, the results are ok and always the same.

I will add randomization of seed.

Thanks for that,
Lukasz

best regards,