On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 17:49 -0400, Don Dailey wrote:
> That's awesome if you have a cgos client in C,  I would be
> happy to post the source code and/or binaries.

Yes, this is a cgos client in C, but only for the old
protocol yet. You can download the source from
http://homepages.fh-giessen.de/~hg53/go/cgosGtp.tar.gz
Please feel free to do with it whatever you want.

> I warn you however, the protocol may change - I have not
> finalized it.   Although it's not likely anything major.

That's the reason I wanted to wait a little bit until
I start to translate the new client to C.

Hellwig