Hello Don

Don Dailey wrote:

> Many people DO play chess after the game is over. They
> continue to play a game long after they could have
> resigned.

My example wasn't very good but I meant over literally.
= The king is captured (changing the rules a little).

>How does Japanese make any difference?

I just answered this: It is the impression the user gets
because an unnecessary self protecting move changes
the score form -.5 to +.5 in his mind. I mostly agree
with both of you. It is not a priority to change this
behavior. But what surprises me is that you pretend
that it has not to be done at all.

For a commercial program to be friendly, it has.

Jacques.