On Mon, 2007-05-21 at 14:01 -0700, Dave Dyer wrote:
> I suggest that it would be more convenient for everyone
> if various sizes of cgos all ran on the same server.  If
> you want to donate horsepower to the project, a good use
> of the resource would be to run "anchorman" type clients.

Are you saying that you believe there should be a lot of
anchor players?   If so ....

  1. If there are too many, it decreases the variety, you might
     be playing this single opponent a lot more.

  2. I think a single anchor works.

Having said that,  I originally intended for there to be
a couple of FatMan clones playing (as anchors) on other
peoples computers.    That would take the pressure off of
me to always keep FatMan running.   You wouldn't have to
run it all the time, just hopefully a lot of the time.