Ok found some KGS games, and they make a lot more sense. With the
specification I can see what all of the OT, AP, TM, FF, etc commads
are. However I don't understand the way it sets the location, so far
nothing I've seen describes it.

;B[kr]  for example.
I thought Go boards used A..x 1..y notation. Perhaps I'm wrong.

-Josh