I agree. Computer go needs someone who will play large tournaments are
publish results.  I'm also curious how Many Faces would do against Mogo on
19x19 in a long match.  Mogo is much better at endgames, and is much
greedier, but Many Faces is much stronger tactically.  Certainly if there
were ratings it would motivate me to work on Many Faces more.  I think games
against mogo would help me find bugs in Many Faces.

Are you volunteering?  Is the 19x19 cgos still going?  I could put Many
Faces on it if there is any interest.

David