This only shows games played on the new server which changed over in the
middle of April 2007.

I don't plan to include those games as it would be a bit of pain to
incorporate them.   As it is,  I may restrict this to 1 or 2 years
depending on how long it take to process the data.    I'm hoping I won't
have to do that.

- Don