For the tournament at the US Go Congress:

Please remember that you can send someone else to run your program if you can't attend yourself. You might consider finding someone who is attending anyway and would be willing to run your program.

Is there anyone attending the Congress who does NOT have a program and would be willing to stand in for someone else? (I have some research assistants who may be able to help with this.)

On a related note, please consider entering even if your program is weak. You don't have to come out on top to win something, and I haven't yet heard from MoGo, CrazyStone, or any other programs known to be very strong. You might do better than you think!

Peter Drake
http://www.lclark.edu/~drake/