I'm looking for a nice Java SGF library that allows you to parse SGF files into a simple tree, and to serialize your own tree back to SGF. I've looked at a few of the open source Go projects currently out there, and I've searched the computer-go archives (and even found a post from myself a few years back on the subject), but haven't found anything that seems very robust.

So, my question here is twofold:
1) Does anybody know of a good Java SGF parser out there?
2) What would your criteria be for a good SGF parser? (e.g. it's more important that it's fast than memory-efficient, or vice-versa, or have a certain API, or allow for traversing the game tree without holding the entire file in memory, etc.)

If I can't find a good one out there, I may write one myself, probably based on JavaCC/SableCC, which I'm somewhat familiar with.

Thanks in advance for any feedback,
        ~ Ross