(Please propagate this information widely. I will make some posters and put them
up around Smith.)

Thursday, August 7, 1 PM PDT, Kim MyungWan 8p will play against MoGo, the
world's strongest computer Go program. MoGo will be connecting remotely,
running on a European supercomputer using hundreds if not thousands of
processor cores. Mr. Kim, some computer Go programmers, and a crowd of rapt
observers will be in Smith 338 (next to the ballroom).

I'll bring a projector to project the game on the wall. The game will also be
broadcast on KGS in the Computer Go room (one of the "social" rooms).

We'll have a few blitz matches to adjust the handicap, then play a "real" game
with an hour per side.