First of all, congratulations to the MoGo team.

As some have remarked already, the difference in level between the fast games and the slow games was considerable. I didn't think the level of the fast games was anything to boast about. And my opinion is more informed than many other observers who don't understand why MoGo plays so 'stupidly' when behind. The remarks from the kibitzers weren't very flattering.

Where I do differ in opinion from most is the remarks from the pro. He played too fast and made a few terrible mistakes at crucial points. He said that MoGo winning the lower-right corner was 5-dan level play but I strongly disagree. It was good play, probably dan- level, but the kicker was that the mistake by the pro was also almost sub dan level. It's a very standard situation that should be very easy for a pro to get right. So I disagree when he says he wouldn't have played stronger with more time, this was a very big mistake that was easy to take advantage of.

Then the upper-right corner. I think MoGo played very well there. I don't have the game-record to verify, but I had the feeling the pro could have done a lot better there too with a little more thinking. But I must admit that MoGo took advantage of it very well and I thought the play there was probably 5-dan level or more. To me that was where MoGo won the game. Although there was a point where I thought it might still lose.

This was just one game of course but it's an encouraging result.

Mark