Don Dailey wrote:
On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 08:09 -0600, Markus Enzenberger wrote:
I don't know if you've noticed it, but the anchor Gnugo-3.7.10-a2 on
CGOS 19x19 seems to run without the correct super-ko settings. For example, it lost game 1758 due to an illegal move.

I'm forwarding this to the group - I don't have control over the
anchors, others are running them for me.

But I may have given them the wrong settings.  I'll be back later, I
have to go out now.

- Don

Not sure if you are trying to match the old 19x19 server anchors or not, but I did find a post that had the settings used at least initially there.

http://computer-go.org/pipermail/computer-go/2007-October/011654.html

/usr/games/gnugo --mode gtp --score aftermath --capture-all-dead
--chinese-rules --level 10

Janzert