I had asked Chris to print the correction, and he was glad to do so. Now I am trying to get the article on the AGA web site updated. I have already seen a bunch of things on the internet that link to it and the mistaken comment (9 stones in a year, computer superiority real soon) is getting repeated a huge number of times.

Cheers,
David