Overall, it's a good read.

Nitpicks:
• The scalability graphs need to be clearer. Maybe add a caption or change the single-threaded label? I looked at the graphs first and took a bit to figure out why "single-threaded" outperformed all else. • The RAVE section wasn't all too clear. I think it tried to explain too much or tried too hard to avoid math. • The scalability graphs aren't very informative once the win rate gets too high. It'd be better if the reference had something like four seconds per move instead of one • The placement of graphs at the end felt awkward, but it may be the best place for them since I believe the paper's goal is ease of reading. Maybe make the references to the graphs less explicit in the text?

Sent from my iPhone