>> http://dcook.org/gobet/
>
> Can you add John Trump's current/recent view on the bet
> to your site?

John and I both voted "Too Close To Call". But looking at the voting
this morning I'm surprised to see "Darren" is winning, by 12 to 11 to 8.

If the match was today, and I had to choose one or the other I would
personally go for John to win. A couple of early comments I received
also felt the same: "European shodan is strong" (and John is European 2
or 3-dan).

Darren

http://dcook.org/mlsn/ (English-Japanese-German-Chinese-Arabic
                        open source dictionary/semantic network)