It might, but the iPhone mail viewer does not.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 30, 2009, at 2:00 PM, Álvaro Begué <alvaro.be...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jason,

Gmail has an option "show in fixed width font" that is perfect for
these situations.

Álvaro.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 1:25 PM, Jason House<jason.james.ho...@gmail.com > wrote:
Is it possible to explicitly use a monospace font? I can't read your board
positions.

I haven't heard of any handling of seki in playouts except for Remi's
CrazyStone. I don't think he's ever given specifics on how he did it. Maybe
he'll respond to your e-mail?

Sent from my iPhone