I thought you played mirror go as white?

I'm not a go player, but it seems like it would be hard to win if you had
the white pieces with 0.5 komi and black mirrored everything you did.    You
essentially start from a losing position anyway, right?

Does the human play to the center on the first move and thereafter mirror
everything?

- Don