Le 04/01/2010 à 18:09, Petr Baudis a écrit :
> I don't think Hahn tournament would be that interesting,
As a physicist i like to experiment first, and think later,
to understand what happened, which obviously was not foreseen ;-)

I believe it will reveal some hidden aspect of the stronger engines,
and for sure it will be *fun* to see stronger bots destroy weaker ones,
(MC-RAVE end-game of strong bots is boring on 19x19)

> it would
> require some extensive modifications of especially the top programs
No need to be perfect Hahn. Changing the aim to max_points seems
to be just a change in metrics, it does not looks like very complicate

> and involve a lot of work in the tournament setup as well.
This is solved by Nick Wedd

> (And, ~30 min each _is_ quite fast on 19x19. ;)
I'll help you to convince Nick to give more time to your bot :)

Alain.