I would be interested in participating, particularly as a containerized
environment puts me on a more even footing with projects which have a lot
more hardware to throw at the problem.  Plus, I am in the process of
porting my engine from Java to C# and will need to rewrite the interface to
the KGS go server anyway, so I might as well add another.  Hopefully the
additional work to port the Windows C# version of ScratchGo to Mono would
be minimal.

Woody